American Standard Clean 2514101S.020 (Lowe’s) Toilet Review
A toilet is an essential part of every bathroom, and yet, it’s often the most overlooked necessity in the modern household. There’s no debating that a house can’t be called home without a bathroom and its piece of a clean toilet in place. However, consumers face a lot of difficulties when choosing the right toilet they need.
For first time buyers, the various toilet types and brands can be overwhelming. With the advent of modern technology, there are many types of flushing mechanisms that offer different levels of performance and water consumption. There are several options presented to you that makes choosing the perfect piece of a toilet to suit your bathroom a daunting task.
So to give you a head start, here are factors for you to consider when choosing the best toilet on the market.
- Comfort: How comfortable you are on the loo should be high in your list of priorities. It’s something you’ll be using for years so choose something for comfort.
- Cost: If comfort isn’t your main priority, then you’re probably weighing about how much would it cost and will it be just right for your budget.
- Durability: To ensure that it will remain durable and sturdy over time, you would want to check on the materials used to make the toilet along with its finishes.
- Eco-friendly: Aside from picking the best one which will suit your home, you would want to make sure that you’re protecting the environment. Choose the best-rated toilet that consumes only what is necessary while in flush mode.
- Rim Cleaning: Effective rim cleaning is something you should be looking for as well. Some brands provide this requirement to prevent dirt and clogged toilet jets that affect its performance.
- Seat: The toilet seat is an essential accessory that improves your bathroom experience and comfort. Check the features of the toilet before buying if this accessory is included.
In line with this, it’s crucial that you narrow down your criteria to find the best toilet for your bathroom. Hopefully, the abovementioned factors will guide you by the time you’re buying one.
For those of you looking for something of high quality and durability but on a lower budget, you may want to have a look at American Standard Clean 2889.216.020 toilet. This model looks great with a modern touch and is rated well on three criteria – solid waste removal, flush quietness, and effective bowl cleaning.
- Height greater than 16 inches from floor to rim (ADA compliant)
- Sleek look
- Efficient flushing that consumes little water (PowerWash rinse)
- With “EverClean” surface which helps keep the toilet cleaner
- Its concealed trap way simplifies cleaning
- Installation might require extra work and time
- Might be too small for large men